COVID 19 Information
The statewide “stay at home” order expired 4/26. A statewide “safer at home” order began 4/27 and is currently in effect. Read the order here. “Safer at home” means that for health reasons, Coloradans should continue to stay home whenever possible. More information about “safer at home:
State of Colorado
Congressman Jason Crow
Colorado Courts / Judicial Branch
- Each jurisdiction is posting materials on this website with important information for jurors, litigants, and probationers about protocols for appearing in court. This information is in response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, and outlines the decisions and procedures created by each court to operate during the outbreak. Information is available for county and district courts via the court’s individual webpage.
Colorado Attorney General
Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (updated frequently)
CO-HELP is Colorado’s call line for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). People who have general questions about COVID-19 can call CO HELP at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911, for answers in many languages, or email them at COHELP@RMPDC.org for answers in English.
Colorado Department of Labor & Employment
Colorado Department of Education
Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade (small business assistance)
- Economic Injury Hotline – 303-860-5881
- For individuals needing hotline services in Spanish or Somali, call the hotline and someone will redirect you to the appropriate operator.
- Small Business Navigator – email@example.com
- COVID-19 resource website – sign up for email updates
Other State of Colorado Measures & Updates
City of Aurora
Aurora Public Schools
Cherry Creek Schools
Community College of Aurora
- All classes will be conducted online through the end of the semester.
Aurora Mental Health
- Most services and care are being provided via tele-health – using phones, video and computer technology. Providers are connecting with clients via phone or email to determine the best method for care. Connect2Care clinic provides direct telehealth services at 303-617-2300. Residential and detox services remain open, and Crisis Services are open and available by calling 844-493-8255.
Tri-County Health Department (Adams, Arapahoe & Douglas Counties)
- May 26 – returns will be accepted via book drops
- June 1-13 – scheduled pickup of pre-closure holds
Public Transit / RTD